Dutch Virtual Mission Artificial Intelligence France
The innovation mission takes place from 25 till 28 January 2021 and is led by State Secretary for Economic Affairs and Climate Policy Mona Keijzer together with Focco Vijselaar, Director General for Enterprise and Innovation at the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate policy.
• Exploring the Dutch and French developments in the field of AI.
• Connecting innovative Dutch and French companies and knowledge institutions and explore opportunities for collaboration.
• Building a relevant network to scale up AI solutions and promote trade.
Whom is the AI innovation mission France-The Netherlands 2021 intended for?
For Dutch & French knowledge institutions, universities, clusters, companies, SME, start-ups, policy makers and relevant networks who are interested to know more about the Dutch & French AI-ecosystem and/or want to set up a collaboration in:
In addition, the plenary session will pay a lot of attention to the data sharing theme.
In short, the AI-innovation mission The Netherlands-France 2021 offers
• Opportunities to familiarise with the Dutch AI-eco system,
• Presentations by Dutch AI-key players,
• Opportunities for French parties to present themselves to Dutch counterparts, and
• Plenty of networking opportunities.
The draft program can be found in the orange top bar at: Agenda.
Pour plus d’informations en français, cliquez ici.
About Participation & Registration
Please note, if you work for a Dutch organisation in the Netherlands or for a Dutch organisation in France, please, register as a Dutch participant! Only participants who work for French organisations, should register as a French participant.