Do you want to know more about the European support measures that are interesting for entrepreneurs?
- For more information about the Corona Response Investment Initiative, click here.
- General information about the European reponse to the outbreak of corona can be found here. On this page you can find links to corona research projects,support for companies and to informatioon about finance (also non-corona related).
- The European Commission is launching ESCALAR, a new investment approach, developed together with the European Investment Fund (EIF), that will support venture capital and growth financing for promising companies, enabling them to scale up in Europe and help reinforce Europe's economic and technological sovereignty. Financial intermediaries interested in receiving an investment from EIF under ESCALAR can apply here.
- The European Union, and all of its member states, are working on a safe re-opening of Europe. While protecting the public health remains priority, they want everyone to enjoy their holidays, to reunite with family and friends, and to be able to travel for any purpose. The interactive tool Re-open EU provides you with the information that you need to confidently plan your European travel and holidays.
- Do you want to know more about the European Investment Bank (EIB) and the financial support, then click here.
- The European Commission is making guidance available to assist manufacturers in ramping up the production of essential medical equipment and materials to fight corona. Check this site to read more.