03 October 2023
'A battery passport will add to the circular economy.'
- Development of battery technology and applications
1. Music– 3 June – Cacaofabriek – HELMOND
Massada has a special place in the Dutch music world. Founder Johnny Manuhutu laid the foundations of the band with Moluccan musicians in the 1970s. Tour as part of 50 years of Massada. https://www.regioradareindhoven.nl/en/agenda/3632144487/massada-50-jaar-massada-jubileum-tour
3. Tour – 8 & 22 June - De Wieger – DEURNE
Tour de Wieger: Discover the world of GP, artist and archaeologist Hendrik Wiegersma, his home and collection in Deurne.
5. Festival – 23 June until 2 July - on the green next to Parktheater – EINDHOVEN
From Friday 23 to Sunday 2 July, travelling theatre festival De Parade descends on the grass next to the Parktheater. Around 15 different theatre, dance, mime and music performances will play at De Parade Eindhoven.
7. Festival – 30 June untill 2 July - Kasteel Geldrop – GELDROP
The annual KommuS Castle Festival will take place this year for the 6th time now. During the festival on Saturday and Sunday you will find great (inter)national top tribute bands on the big stage!