Specific application area per masterclass
In the AM masterclases companies can learn about the possibilities of additive manufacturing. Each masterclass focusses on one application area. Per masterclass participants gain knowledge based on real-life use cases, about starting or scaling with 3D printing in a specific sector. Topics that are discussed are reasons to start, return on investment, results, investments and the process of implementation. The masterclass is relevant for manufacturing companies and end users who want an introduction in this new production technology.
The masterclasses offer a varied program across multiple sectors. Allowing participants to enhance their knowledge on any specific application area or to choose the aspects of the technology they want to know more about. During the masterclasses, we furthermore elaborate on information shared in previous sessions, refer to training courses and offer opportunities to start exploring and experimenting with the applications of your choice by means of vouchers or innovation partnerships. That is why we call it a ‘learning community’.
- September 15, 2022: Masterclass of four presentations at the Kunststoffenbeurs
- 13:30 - Signify and materials for additive manufacturing, by Stijn Meijers of Signify
- 14:00 - How additive and digital manufacturing can help disrupted supply chains back on track, by Hugo da Silva of Covestro
- 15:00 - Application driven manufacturing systems for scaling up in personalized production, by Marco Cavallaro of Industrio BV
- 15:30 - End-to-end automation & cost per part as flywheel of growth of the AM industry, by Carlos Zwikker of AM-Flow
- September 22: Technology Update of Brainport Industries on printing with metal, plastics, ceramics and a combination.
- Masterclass Additive manufacturing for public safety & security. In this masterclass you will learn about the easiness, speed and flexability of 3D printing for products of public safety & security. This masterclass will be held in Dutch. For more information check the Dutch information.
- Masterclass AM for Electrical Vehiclies about batteries and lightweight materials and composites.
- Masterclass Multi-material printing during Kunststoffenbeurs September 2022
- Masterclass AM for Futureproof and Industrialised Building & Housing
- Masterclass AM for technical ceramics
- Masterclass AM for maintenance in Aerospace
- Masterclass AM for sustainability
Sign up for the AM newsletter to stay up to date on new masterclasses
- March 4, 2020: Masterclass Investing in upcoming technologies - the business case and implementation of additive manufacturing for serial production. Check out the site for more information (in Dutch)
- February 15, 2022: Masterclass for new mobility concepts. During this masterclass the mobility industry experiences the advantages of additive manufacturing. Check out the site for more information (in Dutch) or read this post-event message.
- June 22, 2022 - Masterclass Scalable production for high volume am-applications for health. During this masterclass you will hear real-life cases about scalable production of health applications with additive manufacturing. Check out the site for more information..