As announced during the Kick-off meeting in Brussels, we invite you for the annual 3DOP Plenary Workshop on the 20th and 21st of February, 2024 at the Brainport Industries Campus (BIC) in Eindhoven (day 1) and at Mikrocentrum in Veldhoven (day 2), The Netherlands.
Why this Plenary Workshop?
In the first year, the project has made significant progress in the individual work packages. According to the overall workplan, the technical development work in the WPs 2-5 is planned to be completed at the end of year 2. Hence the coming year will be the final year to complete the results.
This Plenary Workshop aims to facilitate the alignments needed to complete the technical work in project year 2 and to set the directions for the WP6 Innovation and WP7 Dissemination activities for final project year 3.
Why at these dates?
The meeting is adjacent to the AM-Flow Summit that will take place on February 22, 2024. Also at the Brainport Industries Campus (BIC) in Eindhoven. This makes travel more efficient for partners with overlapping interests.
Day 1: General project update and work package breakout session to discuss progress, internal alignment and year 2 workplan
- General project update for all project members
- Introduction of CEO / CTO from new coordinator Sirris
- Breakout sessions per work package to discuss year 2 work plan, progress and issues
Day 2: Identify and refine the partner’s interest and needs for WP6 investment services and review the year 2 WP7 dissemination plan
- Workshop in parallel break-out sessions to identify and outline candidate solutions and partners interested in making use of WP6 investment services
- Proposal of year 2 content dissemination calendar and ask partners for additional content and events and for content distribution via own channels
- Networking and get to know the BIC & Brainport AM ecosystem
In preparation of the WP6 Investment services workshop, additional information (including a services menu card) will be distributed in advance of the meeting.
All 3DOP members are urged to participate.
We cordially invite:
- the work package leaders
- the work package members of the technical (WP2-5) and horizontal work packages (WP6-7) who have an (expected) contribution to the year 2 and year 3 outcomes
- WP6 investment service task leaders and those partner representatives who give input to their partner’s interest and needs for the innovation and sissemination activities
Confirm your participation by registering here before February 16, 2024.
We expect you for the joint dinner on February 20 at 8pm. Should you unexpectedly be unable to attend the dinner, cancellation is required. In case of dietary requirements, please inform Frank van Tuijl (operations manager of 3DOP project) in advance.
For hotel recommendations, we want to refer you to Booking.com. Prices for hotel stays in the city centre are higher than outside the centre.
In case you want recommendations for hotels:
- Novotel Eindhoven (~120 euro/night)
- Holiday Inn Eindhoven (~120 euro/night)
- NH Collection Eindhoven Centre (city centre)
- Hotel Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne (city centre)
- WestCord Hotel Eindhoven (city centre)