Image Processing - Health
How can Thermo Fisher use machine learning to identify the best Electron Microscopy samples?
Solve this electron microscopy case and win one of 24 tickets to a mind-blowing experience in the Netherlands!
Are you a tech-driven professional who loves a good challenge? We are always on the lookout for outstanding tech and IT talents and have the ultimate adventure waiting for you!
What’s the reward?
- Win a 6-day fully paid adventure to the high-tech heart of the Netherlands
- Get a behind– the- scenes visit to world-leading companies such as Philips and others
- Get to meet key engineers working on the latest developments in AI, Autonomous driving, advanced materials, systems engineering and more
- Find out how we use key technologies to solve societal challenges.
- Do some serious networking and boost your career
Participating is easy
Solving a case should only take a few Netflix episodes of your time! Follow these steps to win a ticket to Tech Xperience 2020.
- Step 1 – Pick one (or more if you want) of the 12 cases and sign up (easy does it!)
- Step 2 – Submit your answer to the case (brainpower needed!), and send us your professional profile before March 1st.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific will review your case submission before March 9th and decides who enters the finals! We will let you know by e-mail.
- Step 3 – THE FINALS… You’ll find out what you need to do, when you get there ;-).
- We’ll announce the winners of the competition on April 1st.
← I want to see the other challenges
Sign up for the Thermo Fisher Scientific case
Go for it! We’re really looking forward to your ideas. After having signed up here, you will receive an e-mail with all information about the Tech Xperience and the background information needed to solve this case.
If you have any questions or feedback for us please let us know below. Also if you feel you can't compete let us know and i'll see if I can help.
Give feedback →